BAD TORO, THE BARCELONA BULL TEACHES YOU THE CITY
This post is also available in: Español
Are you thinking of visiting Barcelona? Well, Bad Toro, the Barcelona bull designed by BadFriends, the iconic and original gift shop made in Barcelona advises us on the most interesting places in the Mediterranean capital. The truth is that the city has many interesting sites to visit, but Bad Toro will explain today the most emblematic and tourist.
The Rambla of Barcelona
Like any Barcelona, for Bad Toro, the most iconic place in the old town is La Rambla. Walking quietly along this long walk between the trees and the rest of the people is something that has to be experienced. You can find all types of artists, a lot of shops and restaurants and a lot of shops where you can buy the typical bull shirts or the typical Osborne bull silhouette. Bad Toro aproved!
Bad Toro advises us not to miss the Mercat de La Boqueria, much more than a traditional market and that its interior catches you for sure. Long corridors each dedicated to a specialty: sweets, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish … and much more. Covering is required.
The Gaudí route
Antoni Gaudí is considered a universal architect and his buildings are true works of art. If you want to know firsthand its legacy, the bull of Barcelona advises you not to stop seeing the following buildings:
- The Bellesguard Tower, also known as Casa Figueras, one of the least known works of genius and one of the best examples of neo-Gothic.
- The Calvet House, a great example of how a building can incorporate natural elements.
- Casa Batlló, a sample of pure genius, declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Casa Mila, better known as La Pedreda, one of the main attractions of Barcelona.
- Güell Park, the greatest example of the genius of the teacher.
- The Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Familia, considered the definitive masterpiece of Gaudí’s genius.
The Gothic Quarter
Bad Toro loves the Gothic Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in the city, with an origin that dates back to Roman times. In the medieval era, several Gothic-style buildings and mansions were added which, together with its narrow streets, its premises, its shops and its tapas bars, make it the perfect neighborhood for walking and browsing.
Another of the emblematic places of the city is the district of El Born. With its narrow streets of medieval origin and full of tapas restaurants, charming cafes, boutiuqes, shops and places to have the first drink, it is an ideal place to take a walk.
Where to find Bad Toro
If you look closely, you can find the bull of Barcelona wandering through any of these places. For something they are your favorites. But the best place to find Bad Toro is in BadFriends with the rest of his friends.