WHY TAKE COLLAGEN + HYDROLYZED
Hydrolyzed collagen is a natural nutritional supplement, basically made from bovine bones and cartilage, perfect to promote the production of collagen in our body. In this way, it helps us improve the appearance of our skin and strengthen our joints, our nails and our hair.
Hydrolyzed collagen supplements are highly recommended after 30 years of age. But they are also especially indicated at younger ages in people who spend a lot of time in the sun or who smoke. These factors are determinants in the worsening of the health of the skin and stimulate aging.
When should I take hydrolyzed collagen?
As mentioned previously, hydrolyzed collagen is recommended after age 30 and for those who spend a lot of time in the sun or smoke. But it is also important for people who do not get enough protein in their diet, as this accelerates the loss of firmness in the skin and can cause problems in the joints.
Likewise, in general, the positive effect of collagen on the joints is contrasted. Therefore, people with joint problems should also take it at any age.
In general, its consumption is recommended when we detect the following symptoms:
- Decreased thickness of hair strands
- Increased flaccidity and loss of skin elasticity
- Fine and dehydrated skin
- Appearance of wrinkles and expression lines
- Stretch marks
- Decreased bone density as in cases of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Weakness of joints and ligaments
Although it is advisable to take hydrolyzed collagen from the age of 30, it is from 50 when it takes a particularly relevant role. At that age, our body produces a drastic reduction in the production of collagen, accelerating the appearance of many of these symptoms.
Main benefits of hydrolyzed collagen
The consumption of nutritional supplements of hydrolyzed collagen has the following advantages for our body:
- Prevents the appearance of cellulite
- Strengthens joints, nails and hair (we have already discussed the benefits of collagen for joints)
- Improvements in the treatment of osteoporosis
- Strengthens hair and improves its appearance
- Decreases the appearance of stretch marks
- Increases the elasticity of the skin
- Prevents and delays the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines
- Prevents aging
- Improves blood pressure control
- Prevents gastric ulcers
- Helps exercise be better utilized by the body
- Prevents the formation of scars
- It helps you stay satiated
Of course, these benefits are obtained using collagen supplements as a complement to a healthy diet and a balanced diet. This is how your results are enhanced. Nutritional supplements can never replace a healthy diet.