CURIOSITIES ABOUT MIRACULOUS LADYBUG
This post is also available in: Español
Next December we will have the opportunity to see Miraculous, the Ladybug show, the first time in Europe our favorite heroine crosses the small screen to get on stage live.
The appointment is from December 21 to 29 in Madrid at IFEMA and if you want to buy your tickets online you can already book them on the Proactiv website. Because, really, it will be an impressive show. With scenic flights, moments full of magic and spectacular fighting in one of the most anticipated shows for the whole family. Miraculous, the Ladybug show is a show that will feature all the protagonists of the original series: Chloe, Sabrina, Alex, Nino, Tikki, Plakk, the infamous Lepidopter and, of course, Cat Noir and Ladybug.
Miraculous: The Adventures of Ladybug and Cat Noir, a success series
Created by Thomas Astruc and produced by Jeremy Zag in 2015, The Adventures of Ladybug and Cat Noir has captivated millions of children around the world throughout its 56 episodes spread over three intense seasons. If you are fans of the series we do not need to explain much about the exciting adventures of the young Marinette and her friends, but surely we can surprise you with a few curiosities about the series that perhaps you did not know.
Some curiosities about Miraculous Ladybug
All the series have their little anecdotes, their stories and their curiosities. Today we are going to reveal some curious facts about the production of The Adventures of Ladybug and Cat Noir:
- Although its official premiere was on October 19, 2015 on the French television channel TF1, in reality, the first chapter was aired on September 1 in South Korea.
- As explained by its creator Thomas Astruc, for his creation, he was inspired by such diverse series as Sailor Moon, Spider Man or an anime called Shugo Chara.
- Ladybug and Chat Noir represent good and bad luck respectively. In France, ladybugs and black cats symbolize both concepts.
- Astruc was inspired by Ladybug’s character in a coworker who used to wear ladybug shirts. He was also inspired by his hairstyle for Manirette’s.
- The production of each chapter of the series takes almost a year. That’s why several are developed at the same time.
- The Lepidopter is based on the villain of the French film Fantomas, although it also has some features of Red Skull, one of Marvel’s villains.
- Thomas Astruc’s original intention was to write Ladybug’s story in comics, but Jeremy Zag convinced him to take it to the small screen.
- The first version for television was a pilot chapter in 2D more oriented for the youth audience that was only seen in Japan and Korea. The producers were not convinced by the idea that they were looking for a product for the whole family. It was also discovered that it was very complicated to animate the Ladybug costume in 2D and it was decided by 3D animation.
Buy your tickets online for the Live Show!
Don’t forget to buy your tickets online for Miraculous, the Ladybug show, the live show, between December 21 and 19 at IFEMA Palacio Municipal in Madrid. It is a unique opportunity to see your heroine and all her friends face the fearsome Lepidoptera.
You can buy your tickets online on the Proactiv website.